I always love writing these award posts because it is a chance for you guys to get to know me a little better other than my military girlfriend life and it is a chance to honor the blogs that I personally love!
So, first off, thank you to Eddie for nominating me for One Lovely Blog Award. I’m really honored that you thought of me for this.
Here were the rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
-List the rules and display the award.
-Add 7 facts about yourself.
-Nominate other bloggers. (I removed the number of bloggers to nominate. hehe)
-Let them know they have been nominated.
Here’s seven facts about me:
- I’m actually a pretty shy person but only in big groups or if I don’t know you well. In school and at my internship, I won’t say a word to anyone unless I have to. But get me around my friends or family and it’s a completely different story. I’ve always been like this and I’ve never really figured out why. I just like to really observe an environment and people before I decide to open up to them.
- I have a really weird thing about coats. During the winter months, I’ll go wherever I’m going but when I get there I usually won’t take off my coat until I have to. This happens even when I go home. I get there and I do whatever I need to but I’ll leave my coat on. For some reason, I hate taking off my coat. I’m sure there’s some weird, psychological reason for that but I have yet to figure it out.
- I have a dog…but I’m pretty sure he wants me dead. This is really weird because I ADORE animals and I’ve never met an animal that doesn’t like me. But for some reason, my dog will growl and show teeth at me whenever I come into the same room as him.
- I have an addiction to working out. I’ve played tennis since I was eight all the way to my senior year of high school. I have kick boxed for almost 6 years now. I am usually never without a gym membership. I LOVE to run. I’ve done all types of dance. Yoga is one of my faves and I’ve recently discovered cycling!
- You probably would never guess from looking at me but I also really like heavy metal music. Like a lot.
- Bananas gross me out. I literally can not understand how people eat those things. I still eat them and grind them up in smoothies because they are healthy and what not but holy cow. Rarely can I eat one just out of the peel.
- Another thing that grinds my gears…people picking their nails. I CAN NOT STAND people picking their nails. I would rather eat 5 bananas than hear someone picking at their nails. Again, I have no idea why or what sparked my hatred but it’s something that started in high school.
Anyway, here are some blogs that I personally think are lovely themselves:
And, of course, Side by Side, because she was kind enough to nominate me.